Alessandro M. Groningen corkscrew by Alessi comes from a limited collection inspired by the motif visible on the facade of the modern art museum, which is located in the Dutch city of Groningen.
- The corkscrew takes the form of a form that was originally the self-portrait of the artist Alessandr Mendini.
- By creating a corkscrew in 2019, the designer added a colorful outfit with a geometric pattern.
- The product was placed in a beautiful gift box.
How to use:
- The corkscrew is intended for bottles equipped with natural and synthetic corks.
- It was made of aluminum and thermoplastic resin.