The MINERAL B ELEMENT frying pan has a long iron handle firmly fastened with rivets. It features a true Lyonnaise shape: the side is high, flared and rounded, without any sharp angles, which means it lets the food slide easily from the pan to the dish or plate. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Ø 24 cm (Ø bottom = 17,5 cm) H= 3,5 cm L =44 cm V= 1,27 L – 1,39 kg
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- Due to the shape of the handle, no lid fits on the frying pans from de Buyer.
- deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use any detergent and never wash in the dishwasher.
- All cook stoves including induction.