The de Buyer MINERAL B ELEMENT “GRILL” pan is used for searing meat. The iron reaches very high temperatures and lets the juices caramelise perfectly to ensure a sublime flavour. The grooves on the base mark the meat with restaurant-like quality, and, above all, reduce the contact surface during the cooking process. The pan has a long iron handle that is fastened firmly with rivets. It features a Lyonnaise shape: the side is high, flared and rounded. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Ø 26 cm (Ø bottom = 18,5 cm) H= 4 cm L =48 cm V= 1,67 L – 1,9 kg
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
- Season from its first use. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil.
- Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.