de Buyer MINERAL B ELEMENT Omelette pans have a specific rounded side, designed especially for flipping omelettes and sliding them easily onto plates. It has a long iron handle that is firmly fastened with rivets. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. Iron reaches high temperatures and caramelises the juices, making it the ideal material to make delicious omelettes that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT iron pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Ø 24 cm (Ø bottom = 16,5 cm) H= 3,8 cm L =45 cm
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- information on lids you can find on datasheets
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- Due to the shape of the handle, no lid fits on the frying pans from de Buyer.
- deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops EXCEPT induction. Vitroceramic cook tops are not recommended.