This set of two Classic knives and a sharpener is a perfect start for the ambitious hobby cook keen on improving their skills in the kitchen. The set includes a cook’s knife and a paring knife, with a two-stage knife sharpener to keep them in the best shape possible.
- The cook’s knife is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. It is great for slicing, mincing, and dicing of all kinds of food, and is perfectly balanced, acting as an extension of your hand
- The paring knife is versatile and works well for mincing shallots, onions and herbs, as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables
- The knife sharpener is safe and easy to use, requiring nothing but a few easy strokes to keep blades sharp
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- High quality products made in Germany
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Cook’s knife: 20cm
- Paring knife: 10cm
Although some Wüsthof products are dishwasher safe, we do not recommend that your knives and scissors be put in the dishwasher. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade. Rather wash your knives as soon as possible after each use with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
All knives require regular sharpening. Wüsthof manufactures sharpening options that suit all of their knives, including whetstones, honing steels and pull-through sharpeners